Sunday, January 16, 2011

It Vanished......All of Sudden!!




Life doesn’t amaze you at times. There are times when you have to write your own love story. The love which meant everything to me vanished all of sudden. The love which was mine and I never knew …that it never belonged to me….
I still remember that night when we broke up. Everything was queer. We talked normally, everything was moving smoothly then suddenly she realized that it’s time to break up. It’s time to consider someone else; it’s time to forget the past. Things were not easy for me to accept such a tragic reality but she left no choice for me. We met through a common friend and fell in love. I took my own time before considering her as my soul mate. We used to fight a lot on each and everything. There was love beyond which I couldn’t see anything. She was lovable and I fell in love with her unconditionally and irrevocably. I went to meet her at his place. She came to pick me up. I left from home at night and didn’t inform anyone at home. It was a new year’s eve. People around me were so busy in wishing their loved ones a very Happy & Prosperous Year while I was thinking about Her only. I didn’t know what will happen when we come across face to face. We were going to meet for the first time in life. Finally, I reached at  his place. She was standing in front of me and I was so amazed to meet her.
We talked about our life, dreams and love. My love wasn’t enough to make her realize that I would be broken without her. I didn’t utter a word to show her my weakness. I was shattered and disappointed. On that day, I realized that I’m alive, still breathing but something has died inside of me forever. It was nothing but Love. My love for myself died inside of me. I didn’t have courage to love someone in the same way like I loved her. My love was so pure and clean. My love was above selfishness and foolishness. I loved her from the depth of my heart. She was looking damn cute. She was there to support through thick and thin times of my life. Why did she step back? Why didn’t she think about me? I cried for her for more than two years. She didn’t come back. She was gone forever.
We tried to be in touch. One fine day, she told me that she’s getting married. Once again, I died. I was broken. I was lost. I was feeling blue. I cannot deny that I still love her. It’s been a long time of three years but it feels like as if I have seen her yesterday only. I went to his place and made her aware about our love. I see her in my dreams. I can feel his presence in my thoughts and sheart. I cannot deny that I don’t have enough courage to move on. I still cry at night thinking about her. I have become practical but there’s a part of me which doesn’t want to accept that she has gone. She will never be there for me again.
I always supported her. I always loved her more than she loved me. I’ve lost that faith in believing someone else. I am what I am, not what you want me to be. If I’m not what I am…then what would I be? We live life once and we love once. It’s never a second chance in love. I wish everything good for her. I wish her to be happy always. May whatever she circumstances are, May she never sees a ray of sadness, May his world always be enlightened with happiness and ray of hope. I wish for her from she depth of my heart. She was her part of my family and she will always be.
True Love never happens again. She lied to me that she was getting married when she broke up with me. Today, she’s Happily- Married. God, I pray to you, if she ever comes across any problem then please sends that problem to me. She’s your best child and never breaks her she way you broke me. It hurts and I have realized that it was meant for me to happen this way.
After ever dawn, there’s light. After every struggle, there’s a tunnel, after every suffering, there’s a cure, after ever true love, there’s a feeling which says...…bring it more…more and more

No comments:

Post a Comment